- Speed: 800 coins / minute
- Hopper capacity: 3,000 coins
- Pockets capacity: From 400 to 600 coins
- Detections: Magnetic Sensor
- Display: LCD type
- Batch: can be set by denomination
- Communications: RS232 and Ethernet port
- Update via USB
- Pockets: 8 pockets + 1 reject pocket
- Dimensions and weight: 424 x 632 x 310 mm. / 30 Kg
The LINCE-90C coin sorting counter is the effective solution for counting, validating and classifying large volumes of coins, providing you with the lot value and the total count.
The LINCE-90C counts and classifies euro coins, checking their diameter and thickness, and its exclusive advanced sensor system accurately detects the type of metal alloy, and its powerful processor analyzes these values, discriminating other countries or forgeries coins. It classifies the coins, placing each denomination in its corresponding box, and shows on the screen the number of coins and the total value of each denomination. Rejected coins go to a reject pocket. Automatic stop when the pocket is full or when the quantities that we have previously set in the batch are reached.
Do you want information about this product? Fill in the form and we will contact you.
¿Tienes alguna duda? Escríbenos y te responderemos en la mayor brevedad